We are now accepting reservation for the 2024 Season
Please join us today in sunny Sequim
Welcome to Gilgal Oasis RV Park
GILGAL OASIS RV Park is a privately owned RV Park that was built in 2004.
Recently remodeled and has state of the art streamable WIFI-6 throughout the park.
Our park looks south toward the mountains, sitting as an “OASIS” within our friendly little community.
We are within walking and biking distance to downtown Sequim. Olympic Discovery Trail, restaurants, shops, farmers market, Carrie Blake Park, pickleball courts, grocery stores and much more…
The name “GILGAL” refers to the Biblical location that brought rejoicing, rest and peace to many – we invite you to experience the same!
Gilgal Oasis RV Park is open year round with competitive nightly and weekly rates throughout the year.
Monthly rates available October through April.
To save on booking fees, please call the office and speak with one of our camp hosts to make your reservation.
Wonderful small RV park
"What a wonderful RV park! We were greeted by Jerry upon arrival, taken to the office & met Patty and then escorted to our site. My husband and I love small RV parks and this one fit the bill with only 28 sites. It is close to the city of Sequim but yet far enough away to be a pretty quiet area. My husband said he loved the Charmin TP in the bathrooms…lol. We would give this park more than 5 stars if we could. If anyone writes a negative review, then they must have had a bad day or they are just a crabby person!"
"If I could rate Gilgal Oasis RV Park with more than five stars, I would! In fact, I would say it is by far the best RV park that we have stayed at. The park is very well laid out, EXTREMELY clean, check-in was fabulous (and we received help parking). They have a great little fenced-in area for dogs, little offset areas at each site that have a table and chairs, privacy fences behind each spot, and it's easy access to town (you could literally walk to down Sequim, if you wanted to). I failed to get the names of the folks who helped us, but they were VERY kind and helpful and I felt like I was chatting with old friends. I cannot say enough about this quaint RV park and my husband and I cannot wait to head back and stay again. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!."
"Lovely surprise of a park"
We didn't have big expectations for the park but we were pleasantly surprised. It's only had 28 sites but it's one of the cleanest parks we've been in. Lots of rules but I'm guessing that's what keeps it clean. Sites are close with very little privacy which is fine if you're traveling with a group. Park was quite. They have a very nice clubhouse with a kitchen that can be utilized by the park residents. We would stay here again. They also get points for having a very grassy dog park which is shaded in the afternoons! We camped at Gilgal Oasis RV Park in a Motorhome.
Meet the Owners
Pete and Lisa Niemeyer left their corporate careers in 2017 to purchase Gilgal Oasis to live their life long dream of owning a business. Being from the Pacific Northwest they wanted to stay local near family and friends. Pete and Lisa love the Sequim area and have met so many great people.
Pete and Lisa have been campers their entire lives and purchased their first RV in 2012.
Pete and Lisa are active owners and also have amazing on site camp hosts to help assist you. Chances are you will probably see Pete and Lisa around the park with their dog Dilly.
“Thank you …… Testimonies….”
- “We really enjoyed our stay in Sequim and Port Angeles. Thank you for your excellent customer service, tips, and recommendations.
Adagio Coffee was so good. BarHop was so good. We had a great time! We love the Sequim dog park and the dog area at Gilgal.
We hope to stay at Gilgal Resort every time we’re in the area.”
All best, Brian W.
- “Thank you so kindly. Very nice campsite and the bathrooms were absolutely beautiful.
I actually took pictures to show my friends how comfortable and warm feeling. And clean!”
- “Thank you Pete and Lisa. We had a wonderful stay as we said in our Google review and look forward to
doing it again in the not too distant future.”
Rick and Teressa F.
- Good morning Lisa
“First, I want to mention that this park is incredible. I can tell that you guys have gone through the entire park
figuring out how to make it aesthetically pleasing and, efficient. I am so impressed and love it here.
And thank you for the warning about the awning. I watch the winds every day. Even though I have the special
enforcement to allow it to handle more wind I never take my chances. So thank you so much for mentioning that.
I’m very happy to be at this park. I’m already feeling a calm come upon me. I want to talk to you about coming
here next year. And also, my cat is feeling better. Since arriving things are really looking better for me. Thank you.”
- “Your place is fabulous, wish we could have stayed longer.”
- “This was hands down one of the nicest parks we’ve stayed in. The hosts/owners were so friendly and welcoming.
The sites are a little small, but they were immaculate and we had great neighbors. The laundry and bathroom was one
of the nicest I’ve ever used. Thank you for a wonderful stay. We’ll be back!!!!”
Phil and Janet
- Hi Pete & Lisa~
“Traveled 440 miles today and some of those miles I was daydreaming about Gilgal and the wonderful Olympic Peninsula.
Just love visiting you and now, after 3 visits, we will discuss a return. Your park is squeaky clean, quiet and so well managed!
Kindest regards, especially to the little “Golden Girl “ apprentice hanging out with mommy!”
Best, Gary L.
- “We absolutely love your park. We have not been there for a few years due to COVID and schedules. However, we shall be back.
You are very pleasant to deal with and we truly enjoyed all of your facilities.
Wishing you good health and looking forward to seeing you again.”
- “What a wonderful park you have! We loved it, even though our stay was very short.
I meant to take pictures of the beautifully-decorated women’s restroom but ran out of time.
Thank you for providing a very lovely place to stay.”
- “We truly enjoyed our stay. We appreciate how clean and tidy the bathrooms
and grounds are kept. You do a fabulous job!”
Warm regards, Jimmi
- “Hi, I had a great stay and your camp hosts were great!”
Dennis P W.
- “You are the best hosts and it is a beautiful RV park. Everyone was so nice and friendly.
This was our first trip and really appreciated your help getting set up. Looking forward to returning.”
- “Thank you! We enjoyed our stay. Your park is quiet and so clean! We enjoyed our bike ride around the
bay–thanks for the tip! We will be back.”
Steve and Karen
- “Thank you Lisa! We really enjoyed our stay at your park, and at Ocean City RV and at Netarts Bay!
Your recommendations were great, and Gilgal was perfect for our visit to Sequim.”
Sincerely, RJ and Maureen
- “It was great! Thanks for letting us stay”
- “This is our second visit/stay at your lovely park. Everything was just right. From the moment we arrived,
Mark and Ann, made us feel welcome. We look forward to our next visit.”
Best, Sue and Bob M
- “Thank you so much! We loved our stay at GilGal Oasis and our neighbors/camp hosts Mark and Anne were the best.
Looking forward to our stay next year.”
- “We totally enjoyed our stay and will come again. Your park is so welcoming and you take such awesome care of it. see you next time.”