Please forgive us for all the rules that follow, as we forgive those RVers who make them necessary.
- All occupants and their guests must Register with the office. All fees are due in advance. You are responsible for the conduct of anyone visiting you during your stay.
- Check-in is 1:00 PM or later, Check-out is 12:00 PM.
Arrivals after 8 PM must be pre–arranged with the office if at all possible. Office is closed from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM. An additional daily fee shall be assessed for all late checkouts.
We have a no refund policy!
- A reservation guarantees you a site, not a site number or a pull through (unless 38+ feet). Your site number will be given to you at the time of check in.
- Deposits are required on all reservations. Deposits made during Memorial Weekend, Independence Day, Lavender Festival and Labor Day weekend are all non-refundable.
Daily & Weekly:
• One night deposit is forfeited if canceled within 7 Days of the reservation date.
• $25.00 cancellation fee if reservation is canceled more than 7 days from reservation date.
Monthly (Jan-Dec) Guest Staying 30 Plus Days:
• $50.00 cancellation fee is applied if reservation is canceled more than 15 plus days from reservation date.
• $100.00 cancellation fee if canceled within 14 days of the reservation date.
• $25.00 change fee on monthlies who change check-in date.
• Change fee will be charged to each check-in date that is changed.
• If you don’t show up or call the day of your reservation you will forfeit your reservation and all deposits.
- Vehicles: A maximum of 2 vehicles (including RV) are allowed for each space. (Motorcycles or Scooters are not considered vehicles) All vehicles must have a current license, Registration, and Full Coverage Insurance. Please park only on the paved portion of your site. If you or your guests park on a vacant space or anyone else’s space, a charge of $20.00 will be added to your account. Parking in the Visitor’s Parking area is limited to 2 hours between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM no overnight parking.
- Electric Vehicles: Charging of electric vehicles is limited to charging stations located off property. Please contact office for current locations. No charging at RV Pedestals.
- Pets: Only cats and dogs may be kept as pets in the park. No more than 2 dogs per RV (preferably small). No Pit Bulls, Pit mixes, Stafford-shire Terriers, Chows, Rottweilers, Wolfs, Wolf mixes, Akita, or any other aggressive dogs per our insurance guidelines. All pets must be kept on a hand-held leash at all times when outside your RV (This is a State Law). Please clean up after your pet, this is not an option. We provide dog pick-up bags at the fenced Doggy Oasis. Do not leave pets unattended. No barking.
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM. Please be considerate of others with your TV, radio and stereo.
- RVs: Only modern, self-contained, authorized factory built RV’s are allowed. To protect the image of the park and fellow campers conversions, alterations, tarps, skirting, oversized propane tanks, utility/cargo trailers or car haulers are not permitted. The Park reserves the right to refuse admission of vehicles not meeting Park standards. They must be neat in appearance with good paint and clean at all times.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation!!