Please forgive us for all the rules that follow, as we forgive those RVers who make them necessary.
- All occupants and their guests must Register with the office. All fees are due in advance. You are responsible for the conduct of anyone visiting you during your stay.
- RV Park is open year round, however we are NOT a Residential/Permanent park. We offer monthly rates October – May.
- Check-in is from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
- Arrivals after 5:00 PM must be pre–arranged with the office if possible. No check-ins after 9:00 PM. Office is closed from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.
- Check-out is at 12:00 PM. An additional daily fee shall be assessed for all late checkouts.
- Gilgal Oasis has a no refund policy!
- A reservation guarantees you a site, not a site number or a pull through (unless 38+ feet). Your site number will be given to you at the time of check in.
- Deposits are required on all reservations. Reservations are per site as we do not accept groups. Deposits made during Memorial Weekend, Independence Day, Lavender Festival and Labor Day weekend are all non-refundable.
- Clubhouse reservations are available for park guest for an additional fee. Please contact office for more details.
- Daily & Weekly:
• One night deposit is forfeited if canceled within 7 days of the reservation date.
• $25.00 cancellation fee if reservation is canceled more than 7 days from reservation date.
- Monthly (Jan-Dec) Guest Staying 30 Plus Days:
• $50.00 cancellation fee is applied if reservation is canceled more than 15 plus days from reservation date.
• $100.00 cancellation fee if canceled within 14 days of the reservation date.
• $25.00 change fee on monthlies who change check-in date.
• Change fee will be charged for each check-in date that is changed.
• If you don’t show up or call the day of your reservation you will forfeit your reservation and all deposits.
- Vehicles: A maximum of 2 vehicles (including RV) are allowed for each space (motorcycles or scooters are not considered vehicles). All vehicles must have a current license, registration, and full coverage insurance. Please park only on the paved portion of your site. Please do not park on the grass. If you or your guests park on a vacant space or anyone else’s space, a charge of $20.00 will be added to your account. Parking in the Visitor’s Parking area is limited to 4 hours between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM. No overnight parking.
- Electric Vehicles: Charging of electric vehicles is limited to charging stations located off property. Please contact office for current locations. No charging at RV Pedestals.
- Pets: Only cats and dogs may be kept as pets in the park. No more than 2 dogs per RV (preferably small). No Pit Bulls, Pit mixes, Stafford-shire Terriers, Chows, Rottweilers, Wolfs, Wolf mixes, Akita, or any other aggressive dogs per our insurance guidelines. All pets must be kept on a hand-held leash at all times when outside your RV (This is a WA state law). Please clean up after your pet. This is not an option. We provide dog pick-up bags at the fenced Doggy Oasis. Do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Excessive barking and aggressive dogs will be asked to leave. Pet pens, cages, runs, and kennels are not permitted on the grass. Pets are not allowed in the park facility, other than the office.
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM. Please be considerate of others with your TV and stereo.
- RVs: Only modern, self-contained, authorized factory built RV’s, in good working order and fully functioning are allowed. RV’s older then 10 years need to be approved with pictures of all 4 sides prior to reservation. No leaking RV’s or vehicles will be allowed in the park. RV’s must be neat in appearance with good paint and clean at all times. To protect the image of the park and fellow campers, conversions, alterations, tarps including tents, skirting, oversized propane tanks, utility/cargo trailers, and flatbed car haulers are not permitted in the park. Gilgal Oasis RV Park reserves the right to refuse admission of vehicles not meeting park standards.
- Site Cleanliness: Sites must be kept clean at all times; tents, extra refrigerators, freezers, boxes, clothes lines, garbage cans, and other debris are not allowed at your site. Please do not leave any food/Dog food in outdoor bins. Only appropriate RV patio furniture is allowed. Any alterations or additions such as porches, gazebos, and decks are not permitted. Handicap ramps/stairs are managment approved only.
- Conduct: Your conduct while in the park must be orderly. Any intoxication, profane language, excessive noise, excessive traffic or ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Absolutely NO fireworks are permitted on park property. No smoking/vaping is permitted inside any park facility or around the buildings. Ash trays are located outside the clubhouse & laundry room for proper disposal. If cigarette butts are left around your site you may be fined up to $10.00 per butt, so please dispose of them properly.
- Liability: Gilgal Oasis RV Park facilities are solely for the convenience of our guests. All persons use them at their own risk. Owners/Management will not be responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of property by fire, theft, vandalism, or any act of nature which is beyond their control. All visitors while on the park property are required to abide by all park rules and regulations. Park occupants are responsible for the rule violations, damages, or illegal activity of family members or visitors.
- Notice:This property is privately owned and RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT THEIR DISCRETION. The guest accepts park guidelines and privileges with the understanding that they do hereby release the RV park, its owners and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to their person arising out of their use of its park facilities, and agrees to indemnify the RV park, its owner and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered guest arising out of the use of its facilities. Park is under recorded video surveillance.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation!